Wednesday, June 2, 2010

World Cup 2010 Team Picking Ceremony

Sorry for the delay, but I had to split the video into two parts to get in on youtube since it is over 10 minutes (12:52) to be exact. I posted the videos on youtube under "unlisted" so that only those who have the link to the video will be able to see it rendering it unsearchable.

Here is part 1 and part 2 of the video. Later this week I will be posting each teams world cup odds to win the tournament and their chances of getting out of their group. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Impressed with the editing due to the sheer effort involved. That said I want the 15 minutes of my life back. Lorenzo I am not a fan of your eye-roll on my awesome first pick. USA URAGuAY North Korea Japan. Ryan needed more commentary - at least throw in some lines about Bobby's insecurities.

    ReplyDelete